TRUST VISION STATEMENT
Individual schools with a shared focus on transforming lives through educational excellence
- Every school within SSET will have an ethos which puts the learners at the centre and reflects these needs in their own establishment.
- Each school will determine the philosophy and principles that are the foundation to providing excellent teaching and learning for their pupils.
- The leadership of each school will have delegated freedoms within budgets to meet the specific needs of their learners.
- The leadership team in each school will lead the learning and determine the curriculum development and direction for their school.
- Every school will develop a school community where learners and their families feel valued
- We believe that as individuals, schools and communities we achieve better outcomes working in supportive partnerships
- We value the experience skills and knowledge of all stakeholders within our trust and believe we can all learn from each other
- We will work to ensure shared services work to benefit of all members of the trust and facilitate excellence in teaching and learning and ensure value for money
- We will collaborate as school leaders to develop opportunities for the expansion of professional progression and the sharing of expertise across the trust
- We will as trust members contribute to education research both external and action/ practice based
- We will expect all staff to be working towards attaining excellence in teaching and learning
- We will ensure that all schools demonstrate the specialist nature of their school and promote exemplary practice across the trust
- We will ensure that all schools maintain a wide perspective on educational development and look to use external advisors and or trainers to develop new areas of expertise
- We will promote collaboration with schools and professionals external to the trust to the mutual benefit of all learners with SEND
- We will as a trust advocate for the learners and their families across a range of services